Keeping the house clean is a routine that we have to do. To clean the floor of the house is made ??of granite tile, is slightly different than the usual way to clean the floor, but still easy. Granite flooring should we keep the colors remain as good as new.
As a floor is one of the many uses of granite. It has intricate and beautiful patterns the main reason it is being preferred over other construction stones. Basically, to protect the beauty that granite floor adds to homes is the major goal of the cleaning granite floor process.
Looking deeper however, there is another good reason apart from or behind the beauty of granite floor that will compel you to implement the process. As a matter of fact, that another good reason will not only drive you to execute the cleaning but will also convince you to get it done effectively. And that refers to the fact that a granite floor is a big investment.
Granite alone, as a construction stone, cost quite high. Its installation is also quite expensive. All in all, to have a granite floor will cost you quite a considerable amount of money and so it can be considered as high-cost investment. If you will clean granite inefficiently, you will compromise getting the full value of that investment. If you won’t implement a cleaning process at all, everything that you have spent for it will simply go to waste.
And so every time you clean granite floor, it must always be made effective. It is a way for you to get the best out of your investment. To know the steps of the process will surely be of great help to get it effectively completed.
The steps are the following:
- Step 1 – For stains and spills on the granite surface, know what had caused them. Identifying their sources will let you know what appropriate method and appropriate product to use.
- Step 2 – Blot the cleaning product on the surface not wipe it. This avoids the further spread of the stain or spill. Make sure that you use only the recommended amount if you opted for a chemical-based cleaning product as too much can be too strong for the granite surface.
- Step 3 – After leaving the solution on the damaged spot for a definite time based on the product’s instructions, rinse the granite floor and make sure to dry it completely. It will help prevent accidents brought by slippery flooring.
- Step 4 – If you would want your granite floor to be more protected, use granite sealers. They can minimize damages to the surface especially the scratches.
- Step 5 – Buff the granite surface. It will complete the cleaning granite process as it polishes and shines the surface. You can use a cloth to get it done on a relatively small area. However, for a large room, it will be better to hire professionals offering granite buffing service.
In conclusion, cleaning granite floor is crucial as it deals with a beautiful and high-costing investment. It must be implemented in a truly effective means to ensure the protection of the surface. And with the aide of knowing the process well, to clean granite floor can be considered as indeed way to keep it at its best.